New this year: the SallandTrail camp site!
For participants and supporters who have to come from far away or just like camping, the SallandTrail offers an overnight accommodation this year. That means being on time and fresh at the start of the SallandTrail!
A closed part of the swimming pool area of Het Ravijn can accommodate a maximum of 40 tents.
- You book an overnight stay including breakfast buffet for only € 20 per person;
- Optionally you can book a pasta party on the evening before the trail for € 10 per person;
- There is room for a maximum of 40 tents of a maximum of 2 x 2 meters, so full = full;
- Arrival on Friday between 16:00 and 19:00; camping equipment can be put up at the managed “drop zone” on the side of the Ravijn swimming pool at the entrance of the Goudzoekerspad and then taken to the campsite on foot. After arrival you must sign up and the tents can be set up at the place designated by the campsite manager;
- The camping pitches have no electricity;
- There are toilet and shower facilities on the site;
- Breakfast buffet takes place in the Sportcafé of Het Ravijn from 6 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. (inclusive);
- Pasta party on the evening before the trail takes place in the Sportcafé of Het Ravijn from 18:00 – 20:00 (optional);
- SallandTrail pre-party with campfire and music takes place in the SallandBar from 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM. Consumption coins can be purchased at the registration table. The pre-party will be accessible to all participants who can show the starting ticket;
- The SallandTrail site will be closed for safety at night;
- The campsite must be dismantled on Saturday before 6:30 PM (in agreement with the campsite manager) and must be left clean;
- The organization is not liable for damage and / or theft of the tent and items left in the tent.
You can register using the form below. You can also reserve here for the pasta party only. Please indicate in the comments field if you are sharing a tent with someone (including name) so that we can count not only the people who want to stay, but also the tents.
After registration you will receive the payment information. Until January 15th, you can cancel for free. After this date you can try to find someone else for the camping ticket. We are happy to help you find someone who was too late for registering for the camp site, they will be added to the reserve list (if the campsite is fully booked).
If you have questions you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.